Ignite your career with our thriving BBQ group
We’re a family run business that’s passionate about crafting authentic, award winning BBQ. We’re growing, and looking to add great new individuals to our team.
$80,000 – $95,000 a year | Full-time
SALARY & BENEFITS
- Quarterly incentive plan with the potential to earn up to 20% of your base salary
- Medical and dental insurance with a generous company contribution
- 401(k) option with company match
- PTO starting at 15 days per year with buy back options
- 10 paid holidays per year
- Company sponsored life insurance
- Competitive compensation
- Phone allowance
- Dining discounts
- Hire, train, and develop hourly employees
- Identify and delegate responsibilities to leads and staff
- Ensure that high levels of customer service are being achieved
- Maintain and update proper employee documentation
- Ensure that food standards are consistently being met, including quality and presentation
- Follow and manage proper sanitation and cleanliness standards in the restaurant
- Maintain schedules that ensure appropriate staffing levels in accordance with labor goals
- Maintain accurate weekly restaurant inventories in order to monitor and take appropriate action to control food costs
- Review financial data weekly and initiate necessary actions to increase sales and profits
- Manage daily deposits
Cashiers | Pitmasters | Cooks
We’re always looking to add great new individuals to our team. Whether you’re tending the pit outside or you’re behind the counter taking orders, each of our team members plays an essential role in delighting every guest.
- 401(K) option with company match
- Health insurance
- FOH/BOH tip pool that averages $7.45 a hour (in addition to hourly wage)
- Free meal every shift
- Competitive pay
Real smoked values
Real. It’s in our name. It’s not only how we prepare our smoked barbeque, but how we live our lives. Real, authentic barbeque methods. Real smiles on our faces. It’s just who we are.
We're All Family
Family isn’t just about blood. It’s about that warm smile you’ve been waiting to see all day. It’s about always having a seat at the table, and knowing what someone wants before they even have to ask. Family is caring for one another, not because we have to but because we want to.
If you’re going to do something, you might as well put your heart and soul into it – let it seep through your veins and consume your thoughts. We want every person who walks through our doors to feel our passion for smoked barbeque, craft beers, and simply putting smiles on people’s faces.